1. Money/Car (usually related, but not always)
Surrounding my recent sobriety birthday he has been pretty busy in my life trying to get me off track.
- In June my car was the victim of a hit and run accident.
- Last week I was deep in the throws of depression.
- And this week I am being tempted by my addiction as I have not been tempted in quite some time.
I don’t much care which buttons Satan chooses to push, I’m not falling for it.
Another tactic that he often uses to keep us trapped is silence. If I suffer in silence I suffer alone. If I choose to speak out I gain:
- The prayers and support of other Christ followers
- The promises of God.